- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
A: Gap Fillers are not designed as structural adhesives,
when cured, they have a low level of natural tack, which will
allow the material to adhere mildly to adjacent components. This
aids in keeping the material in the interface throughout repeated
temperature cycling and eliminates pump-out from the interface.