- Thermal management for miniaturized motor
- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
Thermal putty is suitable for delicate components with low stress, it will be strongly recommended in the future for meeting high performance electronics devices thermal management. For some specific application, such as optical devices(laser, high power LED), GLPOLY developed silicone free thermal putty XK-GN30.
What benefits does silicone free thermal putty offer? Traditional silicone thermal putty is based on silicone material, in operation, there may be silicone oil leakage, the volatiles will affect the optical component by atomizing. Silicone free thermal putty can eliminate this fault, no silicone oil leakage, no siloxane volatiles.
Why does people focus on silicone free thermal putty? Here is the comparison data between GLPOLY XK-GN30 and Fujipoly SPG-30B. Thermal conductivity of SPG-30B is 3.0W/mK, thermal impedance is 0.33℃in2/W. Low stress is suitable for delicate components. But the 2-months-long lead time limits customer’s production. For altering situation, an analogous thermal material is requried, and found GLPOLY is the best. We knew that customer will apply thermal putty onto displayer, there would be siloxane volatiles if silicone thermal putty is used, so we recommended silicone free thermal putty. Both thermal conductivity and thermal impedance are as better as Fujipoly SPG-30B, and no pump out, no drip off and no contamination to components.
Except the performance of silicone free thermal putty, the lead time is important to customer too. We can offer materials to customer in 15 business days. It means that customer doesn’t need to rent a warehouse and prepare stock.
After customer checked the test results, a small quantity of silicone free thermal putty ordered for pilot project.