- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
A: The 60 ° phase change temperature was selected for two reasons.
First, it was a low enough temperature for the phase change to
occur in applications. Second, it would not phase change in
transport. GLPOLY studies show that shipping containers can
reach 55° in domestic and international shipments. The higher
phase change temperature eliminates the possibility of a product
being ruined in shipment.