- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
A: Disposable plastic static mixing nozzles are used to mix parts A
and B together at the desired ratio. Static mixers can be attached
to the ends of cartridges or mounted on automated dispensing
equipment. They are reliable, accurate and inexpensive to replace
after extended down times. Unless otherwise indicated, mixing
nozzles with a minimum of 21 mixing elements are recommend-
ed to achieve proper mixing.
Previous Is Gap Filler reworkable?