- Fiberglass reinforced thermal gap pad for EV battery pack
- Thermal putty-an perfect alternative to thermal grease
- Silicone free thermal putty-perfect thermal solution for electronics
- Disadvantage of adhesive backed thermal pad
- Silicone free Thermal Pad for EV Battery Pack Thermal Solution
- Why does customer choose silicone free thermal pad?
- Silicone free Thermal Solution for Medical Equipment
- Focus on Silicone free Thermal Pad
- Does cheap and cheerful thermal pad exist?
- Transformer Thermal Management-Silicone Thermal Gap Pad
Silicone free Thermal Solution for Medical Equipment
What thermal interface materials should be used on medical equipment? Last week, one customer inquiried the application, and want to design a effective thermal solution on cardiac recovery machine.
By further understanding, we known that the interface between electric motor and heat sink is a little rough, the gap is 1.5-2.0mm, temperature elevates rapidly with DC, periodic shock in operation.
For these reasons, we recommeded the fiberglass reinforced silicone free thermal pad with 3.0W/Mk theral conductivity. This thermal pad will be used on the precision medical machine, so it should be non-pollution, no oil bleeding, and it is fiberglass reinforced for puncture, shear and tear resitance. GLPOLY Silicone free thermal pad has lower hardness than that of traditional silicone free materials, offering more excellent comformability and lower contact thermal resistance.
We send a 2.2mm thickness sample for testing. The application gap is 1.5-2.0mm, why do we offera sample in 2.2mm thickness? Because hardness of the silcione free thermal pad is shore00 50, it can be compressed to 2.0mm or even thinner, this makes the contact perfectly for optimizing thermal transferring.
The test is in operation, we’ll follow up and give suggestions in progress.