- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
How to store the two-part gap filler?
A: Unless otherwise indicated on product data sheets, two-part Gap
Fillers should be stored in the original sealed container in a climate
controlled environment at or below 25°C and 50% Relative
Humidity. If stored at reduced temperatures, materials should be
placed at room temperature and allowed to stabilize prior to use.
Unless otherwise noted, all cartridges and tubes should be stored
in Bergquist defined packaging with the nozzle end down.